Directions For Use: For daily use, moisten your face and body with water, then give gentle massages with our Palo santo Glycerin soap to enjoy its relaxin sensation.
- It reactivates the blood circulation and recharges the energy level
- It reduced fatigue and stress
- It treats acne and minor skin wounds, rashes, etc. Thanks to its high concentration of Limonene, an antioxidant, antibacterial and natural antiseptic.
- It Provides a gentle natural exfoliation.
- Moisturizes and nourishes your skin thanks to vitamin E and high glycerin content.
- Contains Vitamin E for external nutrition of the skin.
- All skin types
Precautions: For external use only, if eye contact occurs rinse with plenty of water, discontinue use if sings of irritation occur. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Burserea Graveolens Palo Santo Oil is distilled in small quantities from ecologically and sustainably harvested wood gathered on Ecuador's Pacific coast. This extraordinary aromatic tree is widely used in the traditional ethno-botanical systems of South America, especially by the shamans of the Andes.
This product is elaborated without harming the Palo Santo tree. We only process wood that has been found to have died naturally in the forest.
NOTIFICACION SANITARIA OBLIGATORIA NSOC17363-17EC NTE INEN 841