Optimo Fino Montecristi Panama Hat
Genuine Panama Hat (Montecristi), HandWoven, 100% EcoFriendly, 100% Toquilla Straw. You'll look gorgeus at any time wearing the best hat of the world!
- It keeps you cool and at the same time it provides comfort.
- It gives style and a touch of elegance.
- Protects your face and prevents premature aging.
- Protects the lens of your eyes as it helps to avoid UVA and UVB rays.
- Avoids suffering from heat stroke and dehydration.
Handwoven, Blocked and Finished in Ecuador.
When you buy a Panama hat, know you're buying a hand made item with centuries of tradition. We know that you will be impressed with both the tedious work as well as the culture associated with the making of these fine hats.
How To Measure For A Hat?
- First, Measure Your Head Circumference: To measure your head circumference, take a sewing measuring tape or even a string, and wrap around above the ears and across your eyebrows. Please stick your finger under the tape so there is a little room and there you have head circumference! If you fall between measurements go for the next size up. Record your measurement in centimeters, if possible for the most accuracy.
- Find Your Hat Size with the corresponding size on the below hat chart
What is the average hat size for men?
59 CM, or Large.
What is the average hat size for women?
57 cm, or Medium.
What size head does an XL hat fit?
Up to 61cm, or 24” circumference.
Worldwide, all Panama Hats are handwoven with Toquilla Straw Fiber in the city of Montecristi, located in Ecuador - South America.
Why is the difference in price? How is price determined? The difference of prices between Panama Hat depends on the fineness of the weave. The finer the weave the finer the hat. A straw hat finer and very well woven takes more time to manufacture. There are limited and therefore more expensive.
Our Panama Hats (straw hats) are qualified by grades 13, 14, 15, 16, etc. Grade 16 is finer than Grade 13 and therefore more expensive. Please choose the quality you want.
Note: Panama hats, should never be handled by the crown. Hats should always be handled by the brim only. Constant pinching or handling of its crown creates stains and, in the case of straw hats, will result in cracking after some time.
- Toquilla Straw
- 6.5 - 7.5cm. (2.55" - 2.95")
- Cotton Twill, 3 cm. (1.18")
- Crown Size 62
- Front 10.0 - Behind 10.0cm. (3.95" - 3.95")
- Front 9.5 - Behind 9.5cm. (3.75" - 3.75")
Hats with exact measurements and of good quality. To my dad we gave him one and he loved it. Very well personalized.
I have mine
When I traveled to Ecuador they always named me hats, now I understand the reason and the wonder of how they talked about it. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. I HAVE MINE.
Fantastic hat. Not an enormous brim so it doesn't make you look like a farmer (not that there is anything wrong with farming) but it's the right size, looks at home on the golf course or on the patio with a cigar and a drink. Perfect for vacation.
A bargain, considering the quality, the fit, and the price.
I am very pleased with the quality and the fit and the price. I think it is a real bargain. Plus, they had it in stock. Some Panama hats may take a couple of months to be made after ordering.
Hat Filled Desired Hope
This is the hat I've been looking for, the classic style you see in old movies with the distinctive traditional panama crown shape.
I like hats
The hats attract a lot of attention. I like to see the girl with a very natural look and her hat.
Got this for my dad as a gift so he...
Got this for my dad as a gift so he could keep the sun off of his face and keep him hip and styling and he uses it all the time.
I like hats
They are good quality hats, they are fine and elegant, you can take them with you everywhere. I want more of "Ecuadorian" hats
I love hats, and you have the best ones, it is exact to our measure and the best is of good quality.
The hats are very cute, and not to mention the models. They have a different touch to the rest. Congratulations.