PREMIUM Campana Montecristi Panama Hat
Genuine Panama Hat (Montecristi), HandWoven, 100% EcoFriendly, 100% Toquilla Straw. You'll look gorgeus at any time wearing the best hat of the world!
- It keeps you cool and at the same time it provides comfort.
- It gives style and a touch of elegance.
- Protects your face and prevents premature aging.
- Protects the lens of your eyes as it helps to avoid UVA and UVB rays.
- Avoids suffering from heat stroke and dehydration.
Handwoven, Blocked and Finished in Ecuador.
When you buy a Panama hat, know you're buying a hand made item with centuries of tradition. We know that you will be impressed with both the tedious work as well as the culture associated with the making of these fine hats.
Worldwide, all Panama Hats are handwoven with Toquilla Straw Fiber in the city of Montecristi, located in Ecuador - South America.
Why is the difference in price? How is price determined? The difference of prices between Panama Hat depends on the fineness of the weave. The finer the weave the finer the hat. A straw hat finer and very well woven takes more time to manufacture. There are limited and therefore more expensive.
Our Panama Hats (straw hats) are qualified by grades 13, 14, 15, 16, etc. Grade 16 is finer than Grade 13 and therefore more expensive. Please choose the quality you want.
Note: Panama hats, should never be handled by the crown. Hats should always be handled by the brim only. Constant pinching or handling of its crown creates stains and, in the case of straw hats, will result in cracking after some time.
- Toquilla Straw
- 6.5 - 7.5cm. (2.55" - 2.95")
- Cotton Twill, 3 cm. (1.18")
- Front 10.0 - Behind 10.0cm. (3.95" - 3.95")