Borsalino classic - Montecristi Panama Hat
Genuine Classic Panama Hat (Montecristi), HandWoven, 100% EcoFriendly, 100% Toquilla Straw. Handwoven, Blocked and Finished in Ecuador.
- Lightweight and Breathable and helps keep you cool in the sun.
- Great for the Beach, Travel, Party time with friends and Outdoor Activity.
- Protects the lens of your eyes as it helps to avoid UVA and UVB rays.
When you buy a Panama hat, know you're buying a hand made item with centuries of tradition. We know that you will be impressed with both the tedious work as well as the culture associated with the making of these fine hats.
How To Measure For A Hat?
- First, Measure Your Head Circumference: To measure your head circumference, take a sewing measuring tape or even a string, and wrap around above the ears and across your eyebrows. Please stick your finger under the tape so there is a little room and there you have head circumference! If you fall between measurements go for the next size up. Record your measurement in centimeters, if possible for the most accuracy.
- Find Your Hat Size with the corresponding size on the below hat chart
What is the average hat size for men?
59 CM, or Large.
What is the average hat size for women?
57 cm, or Medium.
What size head does an XL hat fit?
Up to 61cm, or 24” circumference.
I live in love with everything the company offers, but the hats are special. I recommend it.
These hats are wonderful, it is worth wearing them because it also shows the culture and its charm of the "paja toquilla"
They are hats of good quality, my mother loves them and even more from this page that are very fulfilled and make their sale at a good price.