Borsalino classic - Panama Hat (Grade 5)
Genuine Classic Panama Hat (Montecristi), HandWoven, 100% EcoFriendly, 100% Toquilla Straw. Handwoven, Blocked and Finished in Ecuador.
- Lightweight and Breathable and helps keep you cool in the sun.
- Great for the Beach, Travel, Party time with friends and Outdoor Activity.
- Protects the lens of your eyes as it helps to avoid UVA and UVB rays.
When you buy a Panama hat, know you're buying a hand made item with centuries of tradition. We know that you will be impressed with both the tedious work as well as the culture associated with the making of these fine hats.
How To Measure For A Hat?
- First, Measure Your Head Circumference: To measure your head circumference, take a sewing measuring tape or even a string, and wrap around above the ears and across your eyebrows. Please stick your finger under the tape so there is a little room and there you have head circumference! If you fall between measurements go for the next size up. Record your measurement in centimeters, if possible for the most accuracy.
- Find Your Hat Size with the corresponding size on the below hat chart
What is the average hat size for men?
59 CM, or Large.
What is the average hat size for women?
57 cm, or Medium.
What size head does an XL hat fit?
Up to 61cm, or 24” circumference.
I love seeing my girlfriend with her hat, she looks more beautiful, she was talking to me about this page and it is very interesting.
It is of high quality, I highly recommend it, it fits with all clothing and I take it everywhere.