Fedora Montecristi Panama Hat
Genuine Panama Hat (Montecristi), HandWoven, 100% EcoFriendly, 100% Toquilla Straw. You'll look gorgeus at any time wearing the best hat of the world!
- It keeps you cool and at the same time it provides comfort.
- It gives style and a touch of elegance.
- Protects your face and prevents premature aging.
- Protects the lens of your eyes as it helps to avoid UVA and UVB rays.
- Avoids suffering from heat stroke and dehydration.
Handwoven, Blocked and Finished in Ecuador.
When you buy a Panama hat, know you're buying a hand made item with centuries of tradition. We know that you will be impressed with both the tedious work as well as the culture associated with the making of these fine hats.
How To Measure For A Hat?
- First, Measure Your Head Circumference: To measure your head circumference, take a sewing measuring tape or even a string, and wrap around above the ears and across your eyebrows. Please stick your finger under the tape so there is a little room and there you have head circumference! If you fall between measurements go for the next size up. Record your measurement in centimeters, if possible for the most accuracy.
- Find Your Hat Size with the corresponding size on the below hat chart
What is the average hat size for men?
59 CM, or Large.
What is the average hat size for women?
57 cm, or Medium.
What size head does an XL hat fit?
Up to 61cm, or 24” circumference.
The weave of the hat was not what was advertised but upon contacting them they were very helpful and the issue was quickly resolved.
Hello Ernesto, Thank you for your review. It helps us to improve.
i am glad we have reached an agreement to settle this quality issue.
Enjoy you hat!
Thanks for your support!
Early Father's Day Present!
I just received my Fedora Classic Panama Hat that I ordered two weeks ago. My head measurement was halfway between the available options, so I went with the larger size. It turns out the 62cm size fits perfect. The hat is supple and I can hardly tell it is on my head. I ordered Grade 15-16 and was able to find a few areas inside the upper crown with 15 weaves per inch. I am happy with the quality and especially how comfortable it fits. I had planned to keep it boxed up so my family could give it to me for Father's Day, but will probably start wearing it and put it in the box on Father's Day.
My first "Panama."
After browsing several online sites, including some brick and mortar listings, Ecuadorian Hands had the best prices for the quality ratings. Delivery was prompt, the fit is perfect and I am VERY happy with my purchase. I am recommending without hesitation.