Fedora Planter Montecristi Panama Hat
Genuine Panama Hat (Montecristi), HandWoven, 100% EcoFriendly, 100% Toquilla Straw. You'll look gorgeus at any time wearing the best hat of the world!
- It keeps you cool and at the same time it provides comfort.
- It gives style and a touch of elegance.
- Protects your face and prevents premature aging.
- Protects the lens of your eyes as it helps to avoid UVA and UVB rays.
- Avoids suffering from heat stroke and dehydration.
Models Planter and Havana have the edge-brim folded and stitched by sawing machine.
Handwoven, Blocked and Finished in Ecuador.
When you buy a Panama hat, know you're buying a hand made item with centuries of tradition. We know that you will be impressed with both the tedious work as well as the culture associated with the making of these fine hats.
How To Measure For A Hat?
- First, Measure Your Head Circumference: To measure your head circumference, take a sewing measuring tape or even a string, and wrap around above the ears and across your eyebrows. Please stick your finger under the tape so there is a little room and there you have head circumference! If you fall between measurements go for the next size up. Record your measurement in centimeters, if possible for the most accuracy.
- Find Your Hat Size with the corresponding size on the below hat chart
What is the average hat size for men?
59 CM, or Large.
What is the average hat size for women?
57 cm, or Medium.
What size head does an XL hat fit?
Up to 61cm, or 24” circumference.
Worldwide, all Panama Hats are handwoven with Toquilla Straw Fiber in the city of Montecristi, located in Ecuador - South America.
Why is the difference in price? How is price determined? The difference of prices between Panama Hat depends on the fineness of the weave. The finer the weave the finer the hat. A straw hat finer and very well woven takes more time to manufacture. There are limited and therefore more expensive.
Our Panama Hats (straw hats) are qualified by grades 13, 14, 15, 16, etc. Grade 16 is finer than Grade 13 and therefore more expensive. Please choose the quality you want.
Note: Panama hats, should never be handled by the crown. Hats should always be handled by the brim only. Constant pinching or handling of its crown creates stains and, in the case of straw hats, will result in cracking after some time.
- Toquilla straw
- 9.0 - 10.0cm. (3.55" - 3.95")
- Cotton Twill, 3 cm. (1.18")
- Crown Size 62
- Front 10.0 - Behind 9.5cm. (3.95" - 3.75")
- Front 9.5 - Behind 9.0cm. (3.75" - 3.55")
I love hats
I live in love with hats, I always recommend it to my family.
You are the best. Immediate delivery and first products.
The weave appears to be excellent, the finish good quality, the brim a good size to shade your eyes, and so far at least it is everything I wanted it to be.
Beautiful hats, you can roll up. It fascinates me because you can take it wherever you want and it makes you look beautiful.
A perfect fit, good quality and great customer service. I won't hesitate to make another purchase.
Page that offer the best products about hats, I recommend 100% love hats. You are the best.
Very Cool Hat!
I like this hat. It's cool to wear and fits great! I wear it every chance I get!
Very very happy
My boyfriend gave me a hat from this company, I am happy and in love with my hat, it is the best gift.
Good looking sunblocking straight
I really like this hat. It works very well for me for sunblocking purposes, while still looking cool.
Great, sturdy hat
Great, sturdy hat - hard to find hats large enough for women that look good (usually mens like this one) fits great!
These hats are wonderful, and the perfect page to place orders. A little while ago I ordered two hats and they arrived almost instantly. Excellent.