Havana Montecristi Panama Hat
Genuine Panama Hat (Montecristi), HandWoven, 100% EcoFriendly, 100% Toquilla Straw. You'll look gorgeus at any time wearing the best hat of the world!
- It keeps you cool and at the same time it provides comfort.
- It gives style and a touch of elegance.
- Protects your face and prevents premature aging.
- Protects the lens of your eyes as it helps to avoid UVA and UVB rays.
- Avoids suffering from heat stroke and dehydration.
Models Planter and Havana have the edge-brim folded and stitched by sawing machine.
Handwoven, Blocked and Finished in Ecuador.
When you buy a Panama hat, know you're buying a hand made item with centuries of tradition. We know that you will be impressed with both the tedious work as well as the culture associated with the making of these fine hats.
How To Measure For A Hat?
- First, Measure Your Head Circumference: To measure your head circumference, take a sewing measuring tape or even a string, and wrap around above the ears and across your eyebrows. Please stick your finger under the tape so there is a little room and there you have head circumference! If you fall between measurements go for the next size up. Record your measurement in centimeters, if possible for the most accuracy.
- Find Your Hat Size with the corresponding size on the below hat chart
What is the average hat size for men?
59 CM, or Large.
What is the average hat size for women?
57 cm, or Medium.
What size head does an XL hat fit?
Up to 61cm, or 24” circumference.