Pava Fina Montecristi Panama Hat
Genuine Panama Hat (Montecristi), HandWoven, 100% EcoFriendly, 100% Toquilla Straw. You'll look gorgeus at any time wearing the best hat of the world!
- It keeps you cool and at the same time it provides comfort.
- It gives style and a touch of elegance.
- Protects your face and prevents premature aging.
- Protects the lens of your eyes as it helps to avoid UVA and UVB rays.
- Avoids suffering from heat stroke and dehydration.
Handwoven, Blocked and Finished in Ecuador.
When you buy a Panama hat, know you're buying a hand made item with centuries of tradition. We know that you will be impressed with both the tedious work as well as the culture associated with the making of these fine hats.
How To Measure For A Hat?
- First, Measure Your Head Circumference: To measure your head circumference, take a sewing measuring tape or even a string, and wrap around above the ears and across your eyebrows. Please stick your finger under the tape so there is a little room and there you have head circumference! If you fall between measurements go for the next size up. Record your measurement in centimeters, if possible for the most accuracy.
- Find Your Hat Size with the corresponding size on the below hat chart
What is the average hat size for men?
59 CM, or Large.
What is the average hat size for women?
57 cm, or Medium.
What size head does an XL hat fit?
Up to 61cm, or 24” circumference.
Worldwide, all Panama Hats are handwoven with Toquilla Straw Fiber in the city of Montecristi, located in Ecuador - South America.
Why is the difference in price? How is price determined? The difference of prices between Panama Hat depends on the fineness of the weave. The finer the weave the finer the hat. A straw hat finer and very well woven takes more time to manufacture. There are limited and therefore more expensive.
Our Panama Hats (straw hats) are qualified by grades 13, 14, 15, 16, etc. Grade 16 is finer than Grade 13 and therefore more expensive. Please choose the quality you want.
Note: Panama hats, should never be handled by the crown. Hats should always be handled by the brim only. Constant pinching or handling of its crown creates stains and, in the case of straw hats, will result in cracking after some time.
- Toquilla Straw
- 9.0cm. (3.55")
- Crown Size 62
- Front 10.0 - Behind 9.5cm. (3.95" - 3.75")
- Front 9.0 - Behind 9.0cm. (3.55" - 3.55")
I love Ecuadorian
The hats today are fashionable, and that's wonderful, we are going to shine the good culture of Ecuador. Congratulations to the Ecuadorian website.
I'm in love with these hats, the page is very cultural and always gives information about it. Congratulations.
Very happy for my hat.
I always carry it with me, I love it because it combines with all the colors of clothes and they are always fashionable.
Very intact. Ilove
They are very good quality hats, I placed my order a long time ago and I still have my hat as the first time I arrive, it is intact.
It is ideal for a gift, you can give it to men, women, boys and girls. They are perfect for any occasion.
Do you want to attract attention? Well you should use their respective "paja toquillal" hat they are so casual and elegant at the same time that it does not go unnoticed. I recommend it.