5120 Palo Santo Incense Sticks (32) + 1000ml Essential Oil 100% Pure | Sustainable Harvested
We're working in making palo santo sustainable, we reforest and so on. In our process, we separate wood for making oil, and for making the incense. For this reason, we've come up with this pack of Bursera Graveolens. 5120 Palo Santos sticks. Average weight 32 kilos. Avg. length: 10cms 10x1x1 cm, 6grs. ea.)+ 1000ml of 100% pure Essential Oil.
Our Palo Santo is utilized in a sustainable way, that allows us a traceability from its planting, picking, transformation, and commercialization. By acquiring this bundle or any product elaborated with palosanto essential oil (cosmetics, Glycerin Soap, etc.) you are supporting the sustainability of PaloSanto. Thank you!
We strongly suggest you to COVER YOUR ESSENTIAL OILS WITH INSURANCE AGAINST ALL RISKS
If you don't want to cover with insurance please indicate it at checkout. We will NOT ship until we get your confirmation whether you want the insurance or not.
- USES OF INCENSE:
- For the flu, cough, asthma: Prepare tea or tisane; Infusions: Cut 1 stick in half, boil 1 half fifteen minutes, filter and drink with sugar or honey at night. A bag of 10 sticks can be used to prepare 30 cups of tea.
- Mosquito repellent: Burn up a palo santo incense stick to keep off the mosquitoes.
- Meditation and spiritual search: Burn up 1 stick in the incense burner.
- To clean and remove the bad energy from home: Light up a stick, hold it with your hand and walk around the area you want to remove the bad energy from.
- USES OF ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Meditation and relaxation psychophysical: Dilute a few drops in water and dissolved vapors to the atmosphere with a diffuser of essences.
- Flu, allergies, asthma, migraine and bad mood: Dilute a few drops in water and dissolved vapors to the atmosphere with a diffuser of essences.
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Place a drop of this uplifting and clarifying oil in the palm of your hand, gently rub the palms together, bring them towards your face and take a deep inhalation. Exhale slowly... enjoy!
- PROPERTIES OF ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Lemonene: avg. 89.33%
- Botanical Name: Bursera Graveolens
- Family: Bursereace
- Part used: Wood
- Warnings: None
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Color: Clear - Pale Yellow
- Consistency: Thin
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Description: Sweet, woody, citrusy and slightly minty
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by any Governmental Office of Ecuador.