EcuadorianHands is a company that works in a sustainable and responsible way with the environment. We have been...
Search in blog
- Monitoring, data collection in the dry forest Los Bajos del Pechiche using the DRYFLOR methodology231 views 1 LikedRead more
- Influence of the altitudinal gradient on the composition & structure of the "El Artesan - EcuadorianHands Protective Forest and Vegetation", Joa, Jipijapa193 views 0 LikedRead more
Dry forest, one of the most threatened ecosystems due to the ease of change associated with human activities. This...
- Importance of preserving and maintaining the forests of Palo Santo, Study on carbon storage in the tropical dry forest1056 views 34 LikedRead more
Of the five carbon compartments that can be measured in a forest (live aerial biomass, underground biomass, debris or...
- How to use palo santo ground incense? Bring good fortune, peace and harmony to your home2192 views 15 LikedRead more
Driveaway all those negative vibrations, using Palo Santo ground incense which helps attract good fortune and...
- Scientific Articles on the Palo Santo Bursera Graveolens tree1451 views 1 LikedRead more
From 2015 to the present date, we have planted more than 10,000 palosanto trees, conducting scientific studies in...
- Palo Santo Essential Oils Bursera Graveolens, Uses and Benefits46503 views 6 comments 71 LikedPalo Santo Bursera Graveolens helps to strengthen your immune system and increase your defenses to prevent /...Read more
- What is Tagua Jewelry? Learn what you can do with tagua beads36264 views 2 comments 5 LikedThe Tagua is a unique plant that comes from the tropical and humid mountains of Ecuador, grows wild in forests called...Read more
- Bursera Graveolens Palo Santo Incense, Uses and Benefits26370 views 8 LikedIncense made without harming the Palo Santo tree. We only process wood that has been found to have died naturaly in...Read more